DIPTI METAL INDUSTRIES is a dynamic group, which was produced finished 10 years going before consider making sales of Weld Neck Flanges models in ASME/ANSI B16.5 Flanges,ASME/ANSI B16.47 and so forth in all materials like Stainless Steel , Carbon Steel and High Nickel Alloys. We Manufacturers, Exporters and SuppliersFlanges which meets with national and overall quality measures and passing on base which has supplies fitting in with general specific level and is all around equipped with an entire strategy of bleeding edge plasma refining sorts of mechanical assembly. We pass on our phenomenal Weld Neck flanges to Kuwait, Egypt and Qatar.
DIPTI METAL INDUSTRIES sources its flanges from an affirm suppliers, which produces Welding Neck pipe flanges to general models. We can supply both stainless steel and carbon steel Weld Neck Flange in all sizes ex-plant to benefit meanders both in Indian and for charge to different parts of the world. We have built up these high gage and phenomenally solid Welding Neck flanges for the Oil Gas Flanges and Power Plant industry as a separating decision to the Chinese sort which are not open any more attracted out India. Our Welding Neck flanges are gotten ready for pipework from 40 mm - 1 000 mm obvious bore. Custom size flanges open!
DIPTI METAL INDUSTRIES most experienced Suppliers and Manufacturers of Steel Pipe Fittings and Welding Neck Flanges in India with 24 hour advantage. We supply a broad degree of Welding Neck Flanges solidifying direct rib things in Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange to Oil and Gas Pipeline, Chemical Industry, Power Plant, Paper and Pulp Industry, Fabrication Industry and Food Processing Industry in UAE United Arab Emirates, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Madagascar, Angola , Sri Lanka, United States, South Korea, South Africa, Abu Dhabi, Calgary, Doha, Houston, Dubai, Perth, Brisbane, Dallas Etc.
ISO Certified and India's Leading Manufacturer, Supplier of Welding Neck, We are addressed great pro in offering stainless steel Weld Neck Flange which are utilized as a bit of different arranging applications and can be benefitted in different evaluations like Stainless Steel ASTM A182 Stainless Steel Grade 304 Flanges, Grade 304L Flanges, Grade 304H Flanges, Grade 310 Flanges, Grade 316 Flanges, Grade 316L Flanges, Grade 316H Flanges, Grade 316Ti Flanges, Grade 317 Flanges, Grade 317L Flanges, Grade 321 Flanges, 347/347H Flanges, 904L Flanges, Slip On, Socket Weld, Blind, Weld Neck, Threaded/Screwed, Lap Joint, Long Weld Neck, Spectacle Blind, Plate, Ring Type Joint, Tongue and Groove, Reducing Flanges India.
DIPTI METAL INDUSTRIES is a manufacturers of Welding Neck flanges with exactness machining limits. We give our flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel mixes, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and uncommon composites. We in like way make EN-DIN/JIS/BS (metric) flanges, long weld necks, cushion flanges/studding outlets, remarkable facings and custom flanges. DIPTI METAL INDUSTRIES keeps up a sweeping heap of jars flanges and opening unions and can make any custom machining necessities and remarkable facings. We additionally stock import Export Weld Neck Flange from UAE United Arab Emirates, UK, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Kuwait, Peru, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, Denmark, Turkey, Egypt, Venezuela, Madagascar, Angola , Sri Lanka, United States, South Korea, South Africa, Abu Dhabi, Calgary, Doha, Houston, Dubai, Perth, Brisbane, Dallas.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR WELD NECK FLANGE
- Dimensions :ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Size :1/2" (15 NB) to 48" (1200NB)
- Class: 150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6, 10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.
- DIN :DIN 2527, DIN 2566, DIN 2573, DIN 2576, DIN 2641, DIN 2642, DIN 2655, DIN 2656, DIN 2627, DIN 2628, DIN 2629, DIN 2631, DIN 2632, DIN 2633, DIN 2634, DIN 2635, DIN 2636,DIN 2637, DIN 2638, DIN 2673
- BS : BS 4504 , BS 4504, BS 1560, BS 10
- PN :PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40
- Flange Face Type : Flat Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
MATERIAL & GRADES OF WELD NECK FLANGES:
- Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges : ASTM A 182, A 240 F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H, 904L Weld Neck Flange
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Weld Neck Flanges : ASTM A182 / ASME SA182 F44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61 Weld Neck Flange
- Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flanges : ASTM A105 / ASME SA105 ASTM / ASME A 350 , ASTM A181 LF2 / A516 Gr.70 A36, A694 F42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F706 Weld Neck Flange
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flange: ASTM A350, LF2, LF3 Weld Neck Flange
- Alloy Steel Weld Neck Flanges : ASTM A182 / ASME SA182 & A387 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91 Weld Neck Flange
- Copper Alloy Steel Weld Neck Flanges: ASTM SB 61,SB62,SB151, SB152 UNS No. C 70600 (Cu-Ni 90/10), C 71500 (Cu-Ni 70/30), UNS No. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200
- Nickel Alloy Weld Neck Flanges: ASTM SB564, SB160, SB472, and SB162 Nickel 200 (UNS No. N02200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No. N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020) Weld Neck Flange
Application of Weld Neck Flange
- ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Weld Neck Flanges uses in Industrial Boilers Industry
- ASTM A182 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges uses in Power Plants Industry
- ASME B16.47 Series A and B Weld Neck Flanges uses in Nuclear Plants Industry
- Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges uses in Oil & Gas Industry
- Super Duplex Steel Weld Neck Flanges uses in Refineries Industry
- Industrial Weld Neck Flanges uses in Ship Building Industry
- Super Duplex Steel Weld Neck Flange Forged Flanges uses in Heat Exchanger Industry
- Carbon Steel Industrial Weld Neck Flanges uses in Condensers Industry
- Alloy Steel Industrial Weld Neck Flanges uses in Paper & Pulp Industry
- Duplex Steel Industrial Weld Neck Flanges uses in Marine Applications
- Stainless Steel Industrial Weld Neck Flanges uses in Nuclear Power Industry
- Industrial Weld Neck Flange / Fittings System uses in Fossil Fuel Power Plants Industry
SPECIFICATIONS OF WELD NECK FLANGES
Range:½” (15 NB) to 48” (1200NB)
Pressure Ratings:150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS ASA 150, ASA 300, PN 6,10,16,25, 40,64,100,160 ETC. available with NACE MR 01-75