We stock metal tees in standard sizes and basic material evaluations for quick conveyance benefit. For any exclusively require, you can specifically reach us. We are a producer of equivalent tees and in addition decreasing tees, and consequently can make custom prerequisites accessible inside slightest conceivable time.
What Is a Pipe Tee?
A pipe tee is a fitting used to join three unique funnels framing an intersection. It is additionally regularly called as '3-way fitting'. It symbolizes a letters in order 'T', wherein two gulfs and single outlet is included, or the other way around.
These pipe fittings are additionally named a diminishing tee and straight tee. Decreasing tee is utilized where funnels of various measurements are utilized, while in straight tee same distance across channels are included. The most well-known material utilized is stainless steel, combination steel, carbon steel, aluminum, nickel composites, and titanium.
Buttweld Pipe Tee Production Range – UnEqual Tee, Equal Tee
- Types: Equal Tees, Reducing Tees
- Outside Diameter: Seamless Pipe Tee ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Pipe Tee (1/2″～48″)
- Wall Thickness: 3mm – 40mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
- Production Grades: Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nickel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex, Nickel Alloys
- Our Best Added Services: Electro Polish, Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering, Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating