Branch Connection fittings (Olets) are fittings which give an outlet from a bigger pipe to a smaller one (or one of a similar size). The fundamental pipe onto which the branch association is welded is generally called the Run or Header measure. The pipe to which the branch association gives a channel is normally called the Branch or Outlet estimate. Branch associations are in all sizes, sorts, bores, and classes, in an extensive variety of stainless steel, chrome-moly, and different composites.
Sockolet uses the essential Weldolet however the branch fastens by method for an attachment inside the olet. The drag coordinates the outlet bore, and the presence of a counter bore generally the measure of the OD of the outlet gives an attachment where the pipe can sit, encouraging establishment and welding. The Sockolet is viewed as an attachment fitting, and produced in 3000#, 6000# and 9000# classes.
Sockolets / Socket Weld Outlets Pipe Fitting Specification
- Type : Froge Pipe Olets / Forge Pipe Oulets
- Size : 1/8"NB TO 4"NB (DN6 x DN100)
- Class : 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS & 9000 LBS (Sch40, Sch80/Xs Sch160 Xxs)
- Standards : ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS-SP-97, MSS-SP-79, JIS B2316, BS 3799, etc
- Connect Type : Welded, threaded, BW, SW
- Materials : Stainless steel : ASTM A182 F304, F304L, F316, F316L, F317L, F321, F321H, F347, F347H, F310, F44F51, S31803, A182, F43, S32750
- Line Pipe : ASTM A694 F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70Low
- Alloy Steel : Monel , Inconel , Incoloy , Hastelloy , Duplex Steel , Super Duplex Steel , 254 SMO