We additionally have a stock prepared for welded reducers and consistent reducers. For any altered prerequisite, you can basically call us.
What Is a Pipe Reducer?
A buttweld pipe reducer is utilized to interface two pipes or hoses of various measurements. It is a standout amongst the most widely recognized sort of pipe fittings utilized as a part of market. Steel pipe reducers are the most widely recognized ones among every one of the materials.
Pipe reducers are significantly characterized into two distinct classifications viz. concentric and unusual. Concentric reducers look like a cone though offbeat reducers are adept at places where channels are adjusted in off-shaft way.
Production Range-Buttweld Pipe Reducer– Concentric & Eccentric
- Type: Concentric Reducers, Eccentric Reducers
- Wall Thickness: 3mm – 40mm / SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
- Outside Diameter: Seamless Pipe Reducer ( 1/2″～24″), ERW / Welded / Fabricated Pipe Reducer (1/2″～48″)
- Our Best Added Services: Electro Polish, Sand Blasting, Threading, Soldering, Hot Dipped Galvanizing, Epoxy & FBE Coating
- Production Grades: Nickel Alloys, Low temperature Steel, Carbon Steel, Cupro Nickel, Copper, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex